The Administrator can easily control the access and permissions of Authorisers, Operators and other Administrators to ensure maximum security and accountability.
The “Edit” function allows Administrators to configure the following for each Operator:
- Login access status
- Access to payroll templates and employee lists
- Access to payment templates and payee/biller/employee lists
- Access to payment and transfer types for each linked account
The “Edit” function allows Administrators to configure the following for each Administrator or Authoriser:
- The ability to view and/or to authorise payments/transfers
How do I edit a user's access?
You can easily edit the access of your Authorisers, Operators and other Administrators following these steps:
Step 1 – Navigate to “Edit”
- Select “Manage users” from the “Settings” section
- Select the user whose access you wish to update
- Select “Edit”.
Step 2 – Edit the Operator’s login access
- Select the appropriate Login access for the Operator
- If the user is a recently added Operator, select “Enabled” to ensure they are able to log on to ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Step 3 – Edit the Operator’s template access
- Select which templates the user Operator can have access to.
Step 4 – Edit the user’s account access
To set an Operator’s account access:
- Edit the Operator’s access permissions for each account, by selecting the “View” and/or “Transfer” checkboxes
- If you selected “Transfer”, also select the specific payment/transfer types the Operator will be required to create, such as Pay Anyone, Payroll, etc.
To set an Administrator or Authoriser’s access:
- Edit the user’s access permissions for each account, by selecting the “View” and/or “Authorise” access checkboxes.
Step 5 – Save your changes
- Select “Save” if you want to save your changes
- Otherwise, select "Cancel" to return to “Manage Users” with no changes