ANZ Internet Banking for Business gives Administrators the ability to delete Authorisers, Operators and other Administrators from their business profile.
How do I delete a user?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business makes it simple to delete users from your business profile.
If an Operator no longer requires access to ANZ Internet Banking for Business you can easily delete them from your list.
This will mean they can no longer access ANZ Internet Banking for Business using that profile.
Step 1 - Navigate to "Delete a user"
- Select “Settings”
- Select "Manage Users"
- Select “Delete” on the user you wish to delete
Step 2 - Delete the user
- You'll be asked to confirm the deletion of the user.
- Select "Confirm" to delete the user.
- Otherwise select "Cancel"to return to “Manage Users” with no changes.
What happens next?
- Once confirmed, the user will be instantly removed from the “Manage Users” page.
- The user you deleted will no longer be able to log on to ANZ Internet Banking for Business using your business profile.