If an Operator has forgotten their password, the Administrator can easily reset the password for them in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Note: This function can’t be used to reset an Authoriser’s or Administrator’s password. They can instead use the “Reset password online” function from the ANZ Internet Banking for Business logon page.
How to reset an operator's password
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators can reset an Operator's password by following the steps below:
Step 1 – Navigate to “Reset Password”
- Select "Manage users" from the “Settings” section
- Select "Edit" for the Operator whose password you'd like to reset
- Select "Reset password".
Step 2 - Confirm the password reset
- You'll be asked to confirm whether you want the password reset
- Select "Confirm" to reset the Operator password
- If you don’t want to proceed, select "Cancel" to return to “Edit User” with no changes.
Step 3 - Provide the temporary password to the Operator
- After resetting the password at step 2, the Operator's new password is displayed on the screen
- Provide this temporary password to the Operator
- Select "Close" to return to “Edit User”.
What happens next?
- The Operator will log on to ANZ Internet Banking with their temporary password, at which point they will be prompted to create a new password.
- Read our password tips