Linking your ANZ business accounts to your ANZ Internet Banking is quick and easy. You can choose the level of online access that you require for the linked account. The request is submitted as a SecureMail and you will receive a response within 24-48 hours.
If you want to link/de-link a business account to an ANZ Internet Banking for Business CRN you must link or delink a business account.
How do I link or delink a business account?
To link a business account to your ANZ Internet Banking:
- Go to the "Settings" menu.
- Select "Link/delink business account".
- Follow the steps below:
Before you start
ANZ Internet Banking customers
- You can link/de-link a business account using ANZ Internet Banking if you are the sole signatory on the account.
If the account you wish to link/de-link requires more than one signatory, please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week or contact your local ANZ branch.
ANZ Internet Banking for business customers
You can link/de-link a business account using ANZ IB4B if you are an administrator on the IB4B facility and the account you are linking does not require more than one signatory.
Should you not choose to use IB4B to link/de-link accounts, or are unable to, in order to link/de-link a business account to your ANZ Internet Banking for Business CRN you can:
Step 1 - Enter your account details
- Enter the BSB and account number for the account your wish to link/delink.
Step 2 - choose the level of access required
From here you can choose to link or de-link an account.
- De-link an account: select the "de-link account" radio button.
- Link an account: select the "link account" radio button.
- Choose your level of access, using the drop down list. you can choose between:
- All transactions: this allows you to make any online transactions that the account is eligible for, such as Pay Anyone, Pay BPAY® bills etc.
- Balance and transaction history enquiries only: this restricts you from transacting online using the account. You can only view transactions and balances for the account.
Step 3 - Add more accounts (if applicable)
- You can enter up to four business accounts to link/de-link in the form.
- To add more accounts follow steps 1-2.
Step 4 - Enter your contact details
- Please provide a preferred and alternate contact phone number in case we need to contact you about your request.
Step 5 - Submit your request
- Click the "Submit" button to submit your request.
- You will receive a response via SecureMail within 24-48 hours.
- If your request is urgent please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.