Searching activity logs gives ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators the ability to monitor user activity on the business profile.
- Searching through the user activity logs is quick and easy.
- You can specify the user, the access type and the date range you are interested in searching.
How do I search and download activity logs?
Searching through the user activity logs is quick and easy. Follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Navigate to "Search activity logs"
- Select the “Profile” menu
- Select "Manage users"
- Select "Activity logs"
- The "Manage Users - Search User Activity Logs" page will display.
Step 2 - Select the user
Select the user you want to search activity logs for.
- All users for ANZ Internet Banking for Business will be displayed, including Administrators, Authorisers and Operators.
- If the user you are searching for has been deleted or deregistered from ANZ Internet Banking for Business, select all users.
- This will display all the activities carried out in ANZ Internet Banking for Business, including the ones done by deleted or deregistered users.
Step 3 - Select the activity type
Select the type of activity you want to search for.
Choose one of the following:
- All events
- Access events
- Operator maintenance
- Payee list maintenance
- Template maintenance.
Step 4 - Select the date range
When entering the date range to search for, you can either:
- Choose to search returned items for the last 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 or 120 days, using the drop down list, or
- Specify your own date range that is within the last 120 days.
Step 5 - Perform your search
Select “Search”. A list of activities that meet your search criteria will display.
If you wish to save the results, you can:
- Select the "Print copy" icon at the top of the page to send the results to your printer. If there is no print icon displayed, please use your own browser's print function.
- Download your activity logs by selecting “Download user activity logs”.
- When the file has finished downloading, excel will open and the user activity logs will appear in the spreadsheet.
- You can then save the file to your computer or disk by choosing a file name and your preferred location.
The details will be saved in a CSV File format.
Step 6 - Perform another search (if applicable)
While viewing the activity logs, you can search again:
- Select a different user, activity and date range
- Select "View".