How do I edit a user?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business gives Administrators the ability to update the names of Operators and the user type of Authorisers and Administrators. To edit the details of your users, follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Navigate to “Edit”
- Select “Profile” from the main navigation
- Select "Manage Users" from under the “Settings” section
- Select the user you'd like to edit
- Select "Edit".
Step 2 - Edit the user's details
To edit an Operator:
- First name: The given name of the Operator. This must only contain letters, numbers, apostrophes, hyphens and spaces with no special characters (e.g. !@$#%^*).
- Surname: The last name of the Operator. This may only contain letters, numbers, apostrophes, hyphens and spaces with no special characters (e.g. !@$#%^*).
- Operator ID: This is an identifier unique to the Operator and its value can’t be changed.
To edit an Administrator or Authoriser:
- Name: The name of the Administrator or Authoriser. This value can't be changed
- Type: The type of user. Available options are "Administrator" and "Authoriser". There's no option to change to "Operator".
Step 3 - Save the user's details
- Select "Save" if you want to proceed.
- Otherwise, select "Cancel" to return to the “Manage Users” page with no changes.