Adding Operators is an effective way for ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators to set up the logon credentials for their Operators.
How do I add an operator?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators can add Operators in ANZ Internet Banking for Business. To add a new Operator:
Step 1 - Navigate to “Add Operator”
- Go to the "Profile" menu
- Go to the "Manage users" from under the “Settings” section
- Select the "Add Operator"
- Follow the steps below.
Step 2 - Enter the Operator's details
Fill in the required personal information for the new Operator as follows:
- First name: The first name of the Operator. This must only contain letters, numbers, apostrophes, hyphens and spaces with no special characters (e.g. !@$#%^*).
- Surname: The last name of the Operator. Again, this also must contain letters, numbers, apostrophes, hyphens and spaces with no special characters.
- Operator ID: A unique ID identifier that you want the Operator to use to log on. This must be
- be between 3 and 10 characters in length
- be composed of numbers or alphabetical characters only
- contain no spaces, special characters, hyphens or apostrophes
Step 3 - View the Operator profile details
The Operator credentials will be created immediately and you will be shown the following information. You will need to provide this information to the Operator so they can log on to ANZ Internet Banking for Business:
- CRN: the Master Customer Reference Number(All Operators will have the same Master CRN).
- Operator ID: the Operator’s unique identifier
- Password: the temporary password the Operator will use to log on for the first time. When they first log on, they will be prompted to change it to a unique password.
- Pass the details shown in step 2 to the Operator
- Use the Edit Access function to complete the following additional steps for the newly created Operator:
- Enable the Operator’s Login access (for security reasons, an Operator won’t be able to log on to ANZ Internet Banking for Business until the Administrator enables their login access)
- Assign the Operator access to specific linked accounts
- Configure the Template access options for the Operator if required.