The ANZ Internet Banking for Business service allows multiple users to access the same accounts. For security reasons there is an authorisation process in place, which ensures that no transactions are processed without the appropriate Authoriser's approval.
- If an Authoriser finds an error in a transaction they can send it for repair so that the transaction can be amended and re-submitted for authorisation.
Items for repair are listed on the "Repair payments and transfers" page with the following information:
- Payment type: Pay Anyone, Pay BPAY® bills etc
- From account: the account to be debited for the payment
- To account: the recipient of the payment or transfer
- Payment amount: in the format 0.00
- Repair reason: the error in the transaction should be outlined here
- Sent for repair by: the name of the person who sent the item for repair
- The lodgement number for the transaction.