Repairing transactions is a straight forward and secure process, applicable to ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers with the relevant authority.
- The reason for repair will be outlined in the repair payments and transfers list to ensure the issue is rectified when re-doing the transaction.
How do I repair a transaction?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily repair a transaction that has been sent back by an Authoriser or Administrator.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Repair payments/transfers".
This will display a summary page, containing the list of payments/transfers, which are waiting to be repaired.
Step 1 - Select the relevant transaction and click "Repair"
- Select the relevant payment/transfer, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Select "Repair".
Step 2 - Make required changes to the transaction
Depending on the type of transaction being repaired, the relevant pages with the pre-populated transaction details will be displayed.
- Make necessary changes to the transfer/payment as required.
- Make sure that the reason for repair has been addressed to rectify the issue.
Step 3 - Review your information
Review all your information to ensure it is correct. If information is incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful transfer or the wrong account receiving funds.
- If you notice mistakes select "Back" and re-enter the correct details following steps 1-3.
Step 4 - Confirm your payment/transfer
- When you are happy with the information entered select "Confirm". This will complete the transfer and a confirmation message will display.
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Operators can select "Request authorisation" to submit the transfer to the relevant Authoriser or Administrator for approval.
Step 5 - View your lodgement receipt
- Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that your transaction has been submitted successfully.
- This does not mean the transaction will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you have entered being accurate and sufficient available funds being in the account from which the payment is to be made.
- Please make a note of the receipt number and lodgement number for your own records.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Frequently asked questions
Use our frequently asked questions to find out more about repairing a transaction.