Repairing transactions is a straight forward and secure process, applicable to ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers with the relevant authority. If you need to delete a transaction submitted for repair and have the authority to do so, the process is simple.
Remember that if you delete a transaction you will not be able to retrieve it again.
How to delete a transaction
ANZ Internet Banking for Business users can easily delete a transaction, which has been sent for repair, if necessary.
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Repair payments/transfers".
- This will display a summary page, containing the list of payments/transfers, which are waiting to be repaired.
Step 1 - Select a transaction and click "Immediately delete payments/transfers"
- Select the relevant payment/transfer, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Click "Immediately delete payments/transfers".
- This link is located below the list of payments/transfers.
Step 2 - Confirm the deletion
- Click "OK" when the confirmation dialogue box appears if you want to proceed.
- If you decide not to delete this transaction click on the "Cancel" button.
- Once the payment/transfer is deleted you will not be able to retrieve the information.
The "Repair payments/transfers" page will display again with the confirmation message in red at the top of the page confirming that the transaction has been deleted.