You must activate you ANZ Security Device before you use it for the first time:
- Select “Profile” from the main navigation.
- Select “Manage ANZ Shield/ANZ Security Device”.
- Select “Activate Security Device”.
- Confirm the Business Name displayed is the one associated with the ANZ Security Device that is being activated. To change the Business Name displayed on the screen select the correct Business Name from the drop down box in the header.
- If the correct Business Name is displayed on screen, enter the ANZ Security Device serial number exactly as displayed on the back of your ANZ Security Device and select “Submit” to submit the request.
- Once the request has been submitted, a confirmation message will appear on screen.
Note: Your ANZ Security Device will be activated within one business day and you’ll receive a Securemail confirming it’s ready to use.
If you have any questions or require immediate activation of your ANZ Security Device, please call the ANZ Internet Banking for Business Help Desk on 1800 269 242 between 8am to 8pm AEST Monday to Friday. If calling from an overseas destination please call +61 3 8699 6906