How to report a hoax ANZ SMS (iPhone)
If you receive a suspicious SMS message claiming to be from ANZ, you can call it out by reporting it to us.
If you have an iPhone, you can forward the SMS message to us using the following steps:
- Firstly, don’t click on any links or download any attachments
- Touch and hold the SMS message, ensuring no links are clicked.
- Tap ‘More...’ and then select the ‘Forward’ icon located at the bottom right-hand side of screen.
- Enter the recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org and send
- Finally, delete the message from your inbox
If you’ve noticed any unusual transactions on your account or have transferred money or shared your ANZ banking details in response to what you believe may be a scam, please contact ANZ immediately.