0% p.a for the first 18 months on Balance Transfers.
3% Balance Transfer Fee applies
Want to get your debt under control?
If you feel like your credit card, store card or other personal debts are getting away from you, we may be able to help.
Credit card balance transfer
A balance transfer could help you save on interest charges, to help you get back in control of your finances.
- You could save on interest repayments by making a balance transfer from your non-ANZ credit or store cards onto an ANZ personal credit card.
- Have one credit card and one repayment. It’s easier to manage, plus you could reduce the amount of fees you have to pay (if you are paying fees across a number of credit and store cards).
- We’ll do it for you. We’ll make things easy by organising the balance transfer for you.
A balance transfer may be suitable if you’d like:
- a minimum monthly repayment that is calculated on your outstanding balance
- continued access to credit using your card up to your credit limit.
It’s important to note that you won’t benefit from interest-free periods on purchases if you have an outstanding balance transfer.disclaimer
A Personal Loan for debt consolidation
You could also consider an ANZ Personal Loan to help you with debt consolidation.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions apply and are available on application. Fees, charges and eligibility criteria apply.
Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay the Closing Balance (or, if applicable, the 'Closing Balance' less instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay Later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF 468kB).Back to top