Our human rights standards, Respecting People and Communities: ANZ's Approach to Human Rights, guide the way we treat our employees, promote a culture of respect with our customers and suppliers and contribute to the communities in which we operate.
Our standards take account of the United Nations Principles on Business and Human Rights. We are a signatory to the UN Global Compact, we follow the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and apply the Equator Principles to all project finance transactions.
Our standards are supported by our Code of Conduct, and a number of Group-wide policies and internal training programs which aim to protect and promote human rights.
These standards are available to all ANZ employees.
- English (PDF, 114kB)
- Vietnamese (PDF, 181kB)
- Chinese (PDF, 281kB)
- Chinese - Traditional (PDF, 409kB)
- Indonesian (PDF, 520kB)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF, 83kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Vietnamese (PDF, 347kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Chinese (PDF, 200kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Chinese - Traditional (PDF, 471kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Indonesian (PDF, 94kB)
- Land Acquisition Position Statement (PDF, 92kB)