Using ANZ Internet Banking you can easily keep track of any past payments and transfers that have left both your linked accounts and also any accounts you may have de-linked from your ANZ Internet Banking CRN.
- You can search for payments and transactions from the past 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 or 120 days.
How do I search for past payments?
Searching your past payments/transfers is easy.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "View past payments/transfers" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - select your account
- Select the account you'd like to search transactions for.
- Alternatively you can select to search all accounts.
- If the account you wish to view has been closed or de-linked from your ANZ Internet Banking CRN, select "All Accounts".
- Your payments/transfers list will then include all payments from these accounts.
Step 2 - select your date range
To enter a date range you can either:
- choose the last 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 or 120 days, using the drop down list, or
- specify your own date range that is within the last 120 days.
Step 3 - select the type of transactions you would like to search for
- Select the type of transactions you are interested in viewing.
- You can choose between all transactions, all deposits, all withdrawals, all cheques presented, cheque serial number range or a specific amount.
- The two cheque options will only be available for accounts that you have previously written cheques from.
Step 4 - press the 'search' bar
A list of past payments that meet your search criteria will then display.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.