The Customer Advocate’s role is to provide a voice for our customers and to help promote fair customer outcomes. The Customer Advocate is committed to supporting the following principles of the Banking Code of Practice:
- Earning and retaining the trust of our customers and the community
- Delivering good customer and community outcomes
- Building and sustaining a culture based on strong ethical foundations
Jo McKinstray is the Customer Advocate. She and her team provide a voice for Retail and Small Business customers. They do this by:
- Championing ANZ’s Dispute Resolution Principles (PDF, 296kB).
- Working together with our Customer Resolution team to help drive fairer dispute resolution outcomes, with a particular focus on sensitive and complex complaints.
- Supporting ANZ’s vulnerable customers, and supporting greater accessibility.
- Embedding the Banking Code of Practice.
- Reviewing key customer themes to identify opportunities to enhance products, services, systems and processes within the bank.
How to Get Help
If we haven’t met your expectations, you can make a complaint. Or, if you have other questions or feedback, you can contact us.