If you are taking your debit and/or credit cards overseas, ANZ highly recommends you let us know before you travel.
By sending us your travel plans, you will help avoid transactions on the cards being stopped by ANZ Falcon™ when it detects overseas purchases.
You can also have the peace of mind that if your plans change, you can always send us your updated details.
How do I notify ANZ about my travel plans?
To notify ANZ of your international travel plans:
- Select the "Contact" icon in the header
- Select "Let us know before you travel" and you'll be taken to the "Let us know before you travel" screen.
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Enter your travel destinations and dates
- Select the country you're travelling to
- Select the dates* you plan to be in that country
- Repeat the above for other destinations on your itinerary.
*The date cannot be a past date.
Step 2: Enter your travel contact details (optional)
- Enter a contact number in case ANZ needs to contact you while you are away.
Step 3: Enter comments (optional)
- Use the "Additional comments" textbox to provide ANZ with any further information you think may be useful.
Step 4: Submit your travel information to ANZ
- Select "Submit"
- We will process your travel information within 2 working days.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.