Templates are a convenient way to help you create direct debits. Once you save a template you can select it to populate your payments without the need to add the details for each payment individually.
Renaming a template is quick and easy.
How do I rename a direct debits template?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily rename a direct debits template.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Set up business Direct debit".
- Select the "Manage templates" link.
- Ensure the correct template is chosen, by clicking "Select" on the template you wish to rename.
- Then select the "Rename template" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Enter the new template name
- Enter a template name associated with the type of payments being made - Choose one that you will easily identify for future use.
- The template name can have a maximum of 25 characters and must not include special characters (e.g.!@$ %^*).
Step 2 - Save your changes
- When you are happy with your new template name, select the "Save" button.
- Your template will be updated and saved in your list of direct debits templates.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.