If you require assistance from ANZ regarding a past BPAY® bill payment you have made in ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Internet Banking for Business, you can enquire using the "Bill Payment Enquiry" function.
You can find this function from the "Contact" icon in the header.
What do I need before enquiring about a past BPAY bill payment?
Before enquiring about a past BPAY bill payment, please follow these steps so that we can serve you better.
- Select the "View past payments/transfers" menu and locate your bill payment
- Click on "View details" and write down or save the following payment information as you will need to enter this information when you use the function:
- account name and/or number the payment was paid from
- date the payment was made (ie. the date you set in your payment)
- date the payment was arranged (if known)
- BPAY® biller code
- BPAY® reference number
- payment amount
- receipt number.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.