0% p.a for the first 16 months on Balance Transfers.
2% Balance Transfer Fee applies
Forms and brochures
Here you'll find downloadable brochures about each of our credit cards, plus forms to make it easy to manage your credit card, ask for a credit limit increase and more.
Get to know your card back to front
For applicable fees, terms and conditions for ANZ’s credit card products please see our rates, fees and terms page.
What's on this page?
Disputing a transaction
Transactions you make using your ANZ credit card should be checked carefully on your monthly statement.
If you find a discrepancy, contact us immediately on 13 13 14, or complete a Customer Transaction Dispute Form (PDF 277kB).
Like to know more about disputing a transaction?
Want some travel, money and insurance tips for your overseas travel?
If you have one of our Platinum or Black cards, you’ll find details about complimentary travel and purchase insurance available with these cards in this booklet.
We could help you with your ANZ travel money and travel insurance needs.
- Travel smart with your ANZ credit card using our travel tips
- Our Travelling Overseas page helps you plan ahead to make the most of your overseas trip.
Whether you want to earn Qantas Points, great merchandise and gift cards or cash back on your card, we’ve got a rewards program to suit you.
These brochures detail our rewards credit cards and their programs:
- ANZ Frequent Flyer: Introducing ANZ Frequent Flyer (PDF 320kB)
- ANZ Rewards: Introducing ANZ Rewards (PDF 75kB), Latest ANZ Rewards newsletter (PDF 1.9MB)
- ANZ Balance Visa: ANZ Balance Visa Introduction Guide (PDF 383kB)
A standardised credit card key facts sheet must accompany all credit card application forms (paper and online). Its purpose is to give you standard information about our credit cards to easily compare them.
- Balance transfer application form (PDF 57kB) - Transfer an outstanding balance from a non-ANZ credit or store card onto your ANZ credit card.
- Additional cardholder application form (PDF 126kB) – Add an additional cardholder to your credit card account. Fees may apply.
- Transfer between card accounts application (PDF 124kB) – Change your credit card type.
- Request to combine ANZ card accounts (PDF 68kB) – If you have more than one ANZ credit card account, you can ask to combine them if you prefer. This may help you save on annual fees.
- Statement change request form (PDF 70kB) – Request to receive your ANZ credit card account statement on a different day of the month.
- Change to recurring transactions/direct debits form (PDF 131kB) - Authorise a change to regular bill payments.
- Credit Card Application for Account Reinstatement form (PDF 88kB) – Apply to reinstate your closed credit card account.
ANZ encourages you to maintain a credit limit that is appropriate for your needs.
- Credit card limit increase/decrease application form (PDF 92kB) – You can apply to change your credit card limit.
- Credit limit increase written invitation consent form (PDF 200kB) – Give us permission to contact you in writing when you may be eligible to apply for a credit limit increase.
- Credit limit increase written invitation withdraw consent form (PDF 152kB) – You can withdraw your permission to receive written credit limit increase invitations.
An easy way to ensure your card payment is made on time.
- CardPay Direct form (PDF 64kB) – Authorise regular repayments to your credit card .
- CardPay Direct cancellation authority form (PDF 187kB) – Cancel an authorisation for CardPay Direct payment.
Informal overlimit facility
Exceeding your credit limit
If you opened your ANZ credit card account on or after 18 June, 2012, we may, in some circumstances, allow you to exceed the credit limit on your card where:
- You consent to being charged a $20 Overlimit Fee (charged at a maximum of once per statement period*)
- The transaction and your circumstances meet certain criteria
Even if you don't provide consent, we may still process non-electronic transactions, direct debits or interest, fees and charges in excess of your credit limit, but you will not be charged a fee in these circumstances.
There are no changes to accounts opened before 18 June 2012.
- Overlimit Fee Consent form (PDF 60kB) – Give us consent to charge the $20 Overlimit Fee
- Overlimit Fee Opt Out/Withdraw Consent form (PDF 112kB) – To opt out (withdraw consent)
Got an ANZ Visa PAYCARD, and want to opt out of exceeding your emergency ANZ Visa PAYCARD limit?