Templates are a convenient way to help you create direct debits. Once you save a template you can select it to populate your payments without the need to add the details for each payment individually.
Editing a template is quick and easy.
How do I edit a direct debit template?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily edit a direct debits template.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Set up business Direct debit".
- Select the "Manage templates" link.
- Ensure the correct template is chosen, by clicking "Select" on the template you wish to edit.
- Then select the "Edit template" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Make your edits
You can make the following edits to your direct debits templates:
- Business name: remember this will appear on the client/debtors' statements so ensure it is accurate and clear with no special characters (e.g. !@$#%^#*).
- Add more payments: follow steps 5-6 of the Create direct debits manually page.
- Remove payments: select the "Remove" button to the right of the payment.
- Change amount: select the amount field and type a new amount in dollars and cents with a decimal point.
Step 2 - Save your changes
When you are happy with your edits, select the "Save" button.Your template will now be updated and saved in your list of direct debits templates.