Direct loan payments are an easy way to set up recurring payments to your linked ANZ loan accounts.
You can delete a direct loan payment but remember that you won't be able to get the details back once you have deleted the payment.
How do I delete a direct loan payment?
To delete a direct loan payment:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your loan account.
- Select the "Create or manage direct loan payments" link.
Direct loan payments summary
The "Direct loan payments" page will display the following information:
- Account name: displays the account name of the account that the loan is paid from
- Account number: displays the account number of the account that the loan is paid from
- Amount: displays the direct loan payment amount
- Frequency: displays the current frequency of any direct loan payment(s)
- Expiry date: displays the current expiry date of any direct loan payment(s). If the payment is "Until further notice", it will display the text "Ongoing".
- Payment type: displays "Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)" or "Customer Managed Payment" depending on whether the payment is managed by ANZ or yourself.
Before deleting a direct loan payment
- If you are deleting a Bank Managed Payment please make alternative arrangements to pay your loan, otherwise you are at risk of missing repayments
Step 1 - Select the payment and choose to delete
Select the direct loan payment you wish to delete, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Select "Delete payment" to remove the payment.
Step 2 - Read and accept the customer authorisation
Read and accept the conditions for loan repayments on the "Direct Loan Payment - Customer Authorisation" page.
If you don't want to proceed with deleting this payment, select "Cancel".
Step 3 - View your lodgement receipt
Once you accept the customer authorisation the "Direct Loan Payment - Lodgement Receipt" page will display, showing the loan payment details and the transfer instructions.
To print this page, click on the "Print".
- A print-friendly version of the page will display. Click on "Print" to send the page to the printer
- If there is no print icon, please use your own browser's print function.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.