There are different limits available to you depending on the type of accounts you have. You need to firstly request for the daily limit and activate it before you can start making payments.
If you're not registered for ANZ Shield:
- Customers with personal accounts may request for $1,000, $5,000 or $10,000. The request for $1,000 will be activated immediately and you can start making payment on the same day
- Customers with business accounts may request for $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 or $25,000 as their daily Pay Anyone limit
- ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers may request for a daily Pay Anyone limit of up to $1,000,000.
Please note: The $1,000,000 limit requires higher authentication by ANZ and you may be contacted for further information to verify payment details.
If this information cannot be verified, payments may be cancelled
If you're registered for ANZ Shield:
In addition to the daily limits listed above,
- Customers with personal accounts can get instant access to higher daily Pay Anyone limits of $15,000 or $25,000; and
- Customers with business accounts can get instant access to a higher daily Pay Anyone limit of $50,000.