Keeping track of your interest and charges on your eligible accounts is easy with ANZ Internet Banking.
For eligible accounts you can view:
- interest received
- interest paid
- government charges
- bank fees.
How do I view my account interest and charges?
You can view your interest and charges in one of two ways.
View interest and charges for a particular account
- Go to the home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your relevant account from the list. This will take you to the account overview of your chosen account.
- Select the "Details" tab.
View interest and charges for all eligible accounts
- Go to the "Settings" menu
- Select "View interest and charges summary".
Then follow the steps below.
Step 1 - View the details
After selecting the "Details" tab or "View interest and charges summary" menu, you can view the following information for the current financial year and previous financial year:
- Total interest paid: interest debited from your account(s).
- Total interest received: interest credited to your account(s).
- Government charges and bank fees*: debited from your account(s).
Please note that this function is not available for the following accounts:
- Credit Card accounts
- Home Loan Interest Saver accounts
- Superannuation Savings accounts
- Tenancy Trust accounts
- Solicitors Trust accounts
* note that bank fees and government charges are not available for loans.
Step 2 - Print the details (optional)
To print this page, select the "Print" icon in the top right corner.
A print-friendly version of the page will display. Select "Print" at the top of the page to print the page.
If there is no print icon in the top right corner please use your own browser's print function (Control + P).
Step 3 - Select another account (optional)
If you are viewing interest and charges for a particular account and wish to view interest and charges on another account:
- Go back to the home page and select another account.
- Then repeat steps 1-2.
Current financial year to date (YTD) amounts are current as at the previous business day.
Government charges paid on your account is the total of debits tax (all States except Tasmania), Tasmanian debits duty (Tasmania only), and Electronic Transactions Duty (NT only) you have paid.