For Small Businesses, no terminal rental fee for first 12 months on ANZ POS Move. Save up to $410!disclaimer
- Keep up with your cash flow with same-day settlementdisclaimer
- Take payments near and far with 4G and WiFi connectivitydisclaimer
- Choose a standalone EFTPOS machine or integrate with your point of sale system
- Accepts all types of fast contactless payments via most cards and smart devices/wallets
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, ANZ BladePayTM and ANZ merchant terminals are only available to approved merchants. ANZ business account required for ANZ FastPay® Next Generation. Terms and conditions, and fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, ANZ BladePayTM and ANZ merchant terminals. Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation and ANZ BladePayTM requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
Total savings are based on the monthly terminal rental fee of $34.95 (current at 15 August 2020). Monthly terminal rental fee payable thereafter per terminal (currently $34.95 as at 15 August 2020). Other fees, charges, eligibility criteria, terms & conditions apply.
* At ANZ’s discretion, offer only available to new ANZ merchant facilities (MID) for merchants deemed by ANZ to be small business customers and existing ANZ small business merchant customers who do not currently have an ANZ POS Move.
* 12 months monthly terminal rental fee waiver for all approved applications received by EST 5pm, 15 December 2020. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
* Not available with any other offer.
* Offer only available if the funds are settled into an ANZ business account. ANZ Business account monthly fees apply.
* Standard merchant fees and charges apply.Back to top
For ANZ business account holders, funds are available on the same day for online transactions, processed through the terminal and settled before 9pm (AEST). For non-ANZ business account holders, for online transactions processed through the terminal, ANZ will transfer the funds to the merchant’s bank on the following business day and the availability of the funds will be determined by the merchant’s bank. For transactions processed offline or via Paper Merchant Vouchers, these settlement times do not apply.Back to top
Cellular or wireless internet connection required. Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.Back to top