Linking your ANZ accounts to your ANZ Internet Banking is quick and easy. You can choose the level of online access that you require for the linked account. The request is submitted as an Online Enquiry and you will receive a response within 24-48 hours.
How do I link or delink a personal account?
To link a personal ANZ account to your ANZ Internet Banking:
- Go to the "Settings" menu
- Select "Link/delink personal account"
- Follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Enter your account number
Account number: enter the account number for the account you wish to link/de-link
- You can only link accounts held in the same name as the one you used to register for ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Phone Banking
- If you wish to link an account that has been opened under a different name please visit your local ANZ branch
- Please note that your ANZ Share Investment loan cannot be linked to ANZ Internet Banking
- If you are linking to your ANZ Cash Investment Account, your account number will be the nine digit number which can be found on your most recent ANZ Cash Investment Account statement
- Alternatively you can find your ANZ Share Investing ANZ Cash Investment account by calling the ANZ Share Investing team on 13 33 50, between 8:00am and 7:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Step 2 - Choose the level of access required
From here you can choose to link or de-link an account.
- Delink an account: select "Delink Account"
- Link an account: select "Link Account"
- Choose your level of access, using the drop down list. you can choose between:
- All Transactions: this allows you to make any online transactions that the account is eligible for, such as Pay Anyone, Pay BPAY® bills etc.
- Balance and Transaction History Enquiries only: this restricts you from transacting online using the account. You can only view transactions and balances for the account.
Step 3 - Enter your contact details
- Please provide a preferred and alternate contact phone number in case we need to contact you about your request
Step 4 - Submit your request
- Click the "Submit" button to submit your request
- You will receive a response under the Your requests section of Enquiries within 24-48 hours
- If your request is urgent please contact general enquiries or visit your nearest ANZ branch.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.