It's important for you to change your ANZ Internet Banking password from time to time for safety reasons. You can easily change your password instantly via this function.
If you have forgotten your ANZ Internet Banking password, you may be eligible to reset your password online. To find out how, refer to the following:
How to change your internet banking password
To change your ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Internet Banking for Business (Administrators and Authorisers only) password:
Select the "Profile" menu.
Go to the "Security" section
Select the "Change my ANZ Internet Banking password" link
Step 1 - Enter your current password
Type your current password in the field provided.
Step 2 - Enter and confirm your new password
New password: type in your new password
Confirm password: retype your new password.
Step 3 - Submit your change
Select the "Update details" button on the bottom right to change your ANZ Internet Banking password.
Your password should fulfil the following requirements:
- Your password must be 8 to 16 characters, with at least one number
- We recommend using both upper and lower case letters
- Do not use spaces
- Please do not use your birth date, repetitive or sequential numbers or a recognisable part of your name as a password, otherwise you may be liable for any loss suffered from an unauthorised transaction.
To keep your password safe, we recommend the following:
- Choose a password you'll easily remember that will not be obvious to others or based on easily accessible personal information (such as family, street names or birth dates)
- Change your password regularly, preferably every 30 days
- When changing passwords do not re-use a previous password for 13 consecutive changes
- Ensure new passwords are significantly different from previous ones
- Passwords must be kept confidential and should not be shared or revealed to anyone
- If you going to be away from your computer for a period of time, make sure you log off ANZ Internet Banking completely, so your account information can not be viewed by others
Each time you log on to ANZ Internet Banking, we will display the time of your previous logged on. Take note of this and if anything seems out of the ordinary, call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Your ANZ Internet Banking session can remain unattended for a maximum of 15 minutes. After this time, the system automatically logs off and ends your session.
What if someone knows my password?
If you are concerned that an unauthorised person knows your ANZ Internet Banking password please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk immediately on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week to reset your password
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers, please contact the ANZ Internet Banking for Business Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 8699 6906) between 8.00am to 8.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday to reset your password.