Using ANZ Internet Banking you can easily keep track of any past payments and transfers from both your linked accounts, and any accounts you may have de-linked from your ANZ Internet Banking CRN.
How do I view details of past payments?
You can easily view the details for past payments or transfers.
Step 1 – Navigate to “View past payments/transfers”
- Select the "Payments" menu
- Select "View past payments / transfers".
Step 2 - Search past payments/transfers
Search for the past payment or transfer you are looking for by:
- Date range
- Transaction type
- Select “Search”
Step 3 - Select the payment or transaction you wish to view
- Past payments and transfers that match your search criteria will be displayed.
- Select the payment/transaction you wish to view
- The information provided will depend on the type of payment/transfer you selected.