If you've already set up a Bank Managed or Customer Managed payment for your loan, the "Direct Loan Payments" page will display the following information for each payment:
- Account Name: the name of the account that the loan is paid from
- Account Number: the account number of the account that the loan is paid from
- Amount: the payment amount
- Frequency: the payment frequency
- Expiry Date: the expiry date of the payment. If the payment instruction is to pay "Until further notice", it will display the text "Ongoing".
- Payment Type: displays "Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)" or "Customer Managed Payment" depending on whether this payment is managed by ANZ or yourself.
Please note, if you add an additional loan payment to your loan account, the existing payment will lose its “Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)” status.
Follow the steps below to add a loan payment:
Step 1 - Click "Add payment"
If your existing loan payment is a “Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)”, important information regarding the loan payments arrangement will appear on the screen.
- Select "Continue" once you've read all the information
If your existing loan payment is not a “Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)”, go to step 2.
Step 2 - Enter the loan payment details
- From: select the account you wish to transfer funds from, using the drop down list
- Amount: enter the amount you wish to pay.
Step 3 - Enter the transfer details
- Frequency: select the frequency of the payment, using the drop down list. This will only contain payment frequencies that are valid for the selected loan type.
- Start date: the date you would like the payment arrangement to begin.
- Finish date: the point at which you would like the payment arrangement to end.
Select "Submit" to proceed with the loan payment.
You are the only person who can change or remove a recurring payment that you have created.
Step 4 - Read and accept the customer authorisation
Read and accept the conditions for loan repayments on the "Direct Loan Payment - Customer Authorisation" page.
If you do not want to proceed with this payment instruction, select "Cancel". This will take you back to the "Direct loan payment - Add Payment" page to make changes
Step 5 - View your lodgement receipt
- Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that your loan payment instructions have been submitted successfully
- This does not mean the loan payments will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you’ve entered being accurate and sufficient funds being available in the account from which the payment is made.
To print this page, select the "Print" icon.
- A print-friendly version of the page will display. Select "Print" to send the page to the printer.
- If there is no print icon in the top right corner, please use your own browser's print function.
What happens next?
- Depending on the loan payment requests and changes required in the loan contract, the direct loan payment may be set up straight away or sent to the Loan/Mortgage Team to process your request.
- Your direct loan payment request may then take up to two bank business days to be processed.