Ordering cheque or deposit books for your eligible accounts is easy.
When ordering your cheque or deposit book the list of eligible accounts displays. If an account does not appear here, it is not eligible.
Your chosen book will be posted to you so make sure your postal address is up to date.
Cheque books containing 100 or 200 slips cannot be posted for security reasons - you will need to pick them up from the ANZ branch at which the account is held.
If you are ordering a cheque or deposit book for the first time, or changing the type of book you use, contact us to get advice on the best way to order or change your book.
How do I order a cheque/deposit book?
To order a cheque or deposit book:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your cheque or savings account.
- Select the "Order a cheque/deposit book" link and follow the steps below.
Before ordering a cheque or deposit book
- Make sure your postal address is up to date in the "Profile" section.
- If you are ordering a cheque or deposit book for the first time, or changing the type of book you use, contact us to get advice on the best way to order or change your book.
Step 1 - Choose the type of book to order
- Choose the type of book to order, using the radio buttons.
Step 2 - Choose the account and select "Continue"
- For account: select the account you would like to order the book for, using the drop down list.
- Only the accounts that have a cheque or deposit book facility will appear in the list.
- Select "Continue".
Step 3 - Review your request
- Review your order to confirm the account and type of book are correct.
- If you notice any mistakes select the "Cancel" button to cancel the order.
- You can re-enter your order by following steps 2-3.
- If a book has been previously ordered, the date and the type of book that was last ordered for the account will also display
Step 4 - Order your book
- When you are happy with your request, select the "Order book" button.
- A message will appear advising whether your order has been successfully submitted.
- Please allow ten working days from the date of order for a cheque or deposit book to arrive.