Templates help you to easily create your multiple transfers. Once you have a template saved you can select it to populate your payments without the need to add the details for each payment individually.
Making multiple transfers using a template is easy.
How do I use templates to make multiple transfers?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can use a payment template to make multiple transfers.
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Transfer between my accounts".
- Click the "Use a previously saved template" radio button.
- Then click "Continue" and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Payment templates" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Choose your template and click "Make a payment/transfer"
You are presented with the list of your saved templates.
Ensure the correct multiple transfer template is selected using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
Click the "Make a payment/transfer" link.
Step 2 - Continue with your multiple transfer
The saved payment details from the template will populate your payments list.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the payment details are accurate.
Step 3 - Select the account to transfer from
- From: choose the ANZ account you wish to transfer funds from, using the drop down list, which displays all of your ANZ accounts that you have linked to ANZ Internet Banking.
Please note that the multiple transfers will all be processed as a single debit to the account you have selected. You cannot select multiple accounts to be debited.
Step 4 - Enter the transfer date
- Transfer date: choose the date on which you want the payments to be debited from your chosen account.To enter the date you can either:
- select the calendar icon and click on the date required, or
- enter the date in the format DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 22/02/2010).
- Remember all the payments will be processed as one debit from your chosen account on this specified date so you only need to enter the date once.
Step 5 - Add more payments (if applicable)
The payment details from your multiple transfer template will populate the payments list.
- If you want to add more payments follow steps 2-4 from the Make multiple transfers page.
- If you need to remove a payment click the "Remove" button on the right of the list.
- You can also change the payment amount if necessary by clicking in the amount box and editing it as needed.
Step 6 - Save as a template (if applicable)
If you have made further changes you may wish to save this new group of payments as another template.
- To save the list as a template check the box and enter a template name that you will easily identify for future use.
Step 7 - Click "Continue"
When you are happy with the list of payments, the "From" account selected and the transfer date click "Continue".
Step 8 - Review your information
Review all your information to ensure it is correct. If information is incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful transfer or the wrong account receiving funds.
- If you notice mistakes select "Back" and re-enter the correct details following steps 1-8.
Step 9 - Confirm your transfer
- When you are happy with the information entered click "Confirm". This will complete the transfer and a confirmation message will display.
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Operators can click "Request authorisation" to submit the transfer to the relevant Authoriser or Administrator for approval.
Step 10 - View your lodgement receipt
Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that the transfer has been submitted successfully.
This does not mean the transfer will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you have entered being accurate and sufficient available funds being in the account, which is funding the transfers.
Please make a note of the receipt number and lodgement number for your own records.
When you are making a transfer it is your responsibility to ensure the details you provide are correct.
We do not check payment details.
If payment details are incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful transfer or the wrong account receiving the funds.
If you have a query about transfers made using a template you can send us a SecureMail or call ANZ Internet Banking for Business team on 1800 269 242 (International callers: +61 3 8699 6906) between 8.00am and 8.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
How long do multiple transfers take?
Immediate transfers submitted before 10.00pm (AEST) on a bank business day are processed on that day, but if submitted after 10.00pm (AEST) or on weekends or public holidays are processed on the next bank business day.
How to stop multiple transfers
You can stop recurring or future transfers by deleting the series from your future payments and transfers list. If you wish to delete a recurring or future dated payment, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 12.00am (midnight AEST) on the day prior to the payment date.
Delete a future payment
Please note that you cannot edit a recurring or future dated transfer. You must delete and then re-submit a new payment.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.