Authorising transactions is a straight forward and secure process, applicable to ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers with the relevant authority.
- Before authorising a transaction you can easily view the transaction details.
- The details will vary depending on the transaction type.
- They should always specify the account from which the payment/transfer is being debited and the transfer details such as payment status, payment type, payment date etc.
How do I view transaction details?
- ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators or Authorisers can easily view details of a transaction, which has been submitted for approval.
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Authorise payments/transfers".
- This will display a summary page, containing the list of payments/transfers, which are waiting to be authorised, sent for repair, rejected or deleted.
Step 1 - Select the relevant transaction and click "View details"
- Select the relevant payment/transfer, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Click "View details".
Step 2 - View the details of the transaction
The details displayed will depend on the transaction type. Generally, the following information will be displayed:
- From account: the details of the account that the payment/transfer was made from.
- Transfer details: including the payment status, payment type, creator, transfer instructions, payment date, lodgement number, etc.
- Recipient details: the beneficiary (payee/employee or BPAY® biller) details.