Online statements are the paperless way to receive your account statements.
You can access your online statements in Portable Document Format (PDF) files within ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Internet Banking for Business. The PDF file will open in a new window or tab and your ANZ Internet Banking session will remain open in the background.
How do I view my online statements?
Viewing your online statements is easy. Follow the steps below.
Step 1 - You'll receive a notification email (only if registered for "Online only")
If you've elected to receive an account's statement “Online only”, we'll send you an automatic email from firstname.lastname@example.org whenever a new online statement becomes available. The email will identify the account by the last few digits of your account number (even for credit cards).
You’ll still be able to view your statements even if you haven’t received a notification email.
I have not received any notification emails
You'll only receive a notification email if you've elected to receive your account statements “Online only”. There may be other reasons why you haven’t received the email notification:
- the email address you have provided is incorrect. Please check and update if required:
- your email account has been closed
- your email box is full
- a spam filter has rejected the email
- there was an issue with the transmission of the email.
If we become aware that the notification email has failed, we will send you a paper copy of the statement that was subject to that notification.
Also, you may not have received an email notification if you have recently elected to receive your statements “Online only”, but your next statement issue date is within two business days. For subsequent statements issued thereafter, you will receive an email notification.
Step 2 - View your online statement(s)
- After logging in to ANZ Internet Banking, select "View statements" from the bottom of the homepage
- If not already selected, select your account from the "Account" dropdown.
- Your statements will be listed in the “Statement issue date” section of the page
- You can also filter the statements according to statement issue date from the “Filter by statement issue date” feature if you wish
- View a statement by selecting the date or the download icon. Your statement will be displayed in a new window or tab.
Note: Online statements are arranged in date order starting with your most recently issued statement at the top of the list. Whenever a new online statement is ready to view it is flagged as “NEW”.
Step 3 - Save the PDF to your computer or print (optional)
- Depending on the version of Adobe Reader you have, you can either select the save or download icon (you may need to move your mouse to above the statement header to see these options) or select "File" and "Save as".
- Give the file a name and select "Save".
Is your security software up to date?
Help protect your ANZ Internet Banking by ensuring you keep your security software up to date:
Find out more about security software
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.