Managing your loan account online is easy with ANZ Internet Banking. You can make convenient one-off transfers to your loan account.
How do I make transfers to my loan account?
To make a one-off transfer to a loan account:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your loan account.
- Then select the "One-off transfer to a loan account" link and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Transfer between my accounts" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Select the accounts you would like to transfer from and to
- From: select the account to transfer from, using the drop down list.
- To: select the loan account to transfer to, using the drop down list.
Only valid accounts for this transaction type will display.
Step 2 - Enter the payment details
- Amount: enter the amount you wish to transfer.
Step 3 - Choose to make a one off transfer
- Select the "One off transfer" radio button.
- Specify a future date if necessary.
- Otherwise leave the default at today's date.
- The date should be in the format DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 25/02/2010).
- Click "Continue".
Please note that you cannot make a recurring payment for your loan account. To make recurring payments to a loan account you will need to set up a direct loan payment.
Step 4 - Review your information
Review all your information to ensure it is correct.
- If you notice mistakes click "Back" and re-enter the correct details following steps 1-4.
Step 5 - Confirm your transfer
When you are happy with the information entered click "Confirm". This will complete the transfer and a confirmation message will display.
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Operators can click on the "Request authorisation" button to submit the transfer to the relevant Authoriser for approval.
Step 6 - View your lodgement receipt
- Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that your transaction has been submitted successfully.
- This does not mean the transaction will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you have entered being accurate, and on funds being available for the transaction to occur on the set date(s).
- Please make a note of the receipt number and lodgement number for your own records.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.