Do you have an ANZ Credit Card that rewards you with Qantas frequent flyer points?
Use our handy "Reward points" service to keep track of any reward points activity since your last ANZ Credit Card statement.
If your credit card is linked to another ANZ rewards program, visit our home page for more information.
How do I view my reward points?
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your card account.
- Then select the "Reward points" link.
Your reward points summary will display.
Frequent Flyer rewards point summary
- Points earned this period: represents the base points earned through purchases using your card.
- Bonus points earned this period:represents the bonus points earned through purchase from Bonus partners which are additional base points.
- Points adjusted this period:is the figure that reflects any point adjustments since your last credit card statement.
- Total points earned for this period: represents your base points plus bonus points earned since your last statement, plus or minus any points adjusted. Your total points earned this period will be transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account on the date of your next credit card statement. To transfer your points sooner, call the ANZ Cards Service team on 13 22 73 (International callers: +61 3 9683 6969) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.