Vehicle and equipment finance for business
Need a new business car, van or truck? Or is your business more the forklift, bobcat or dental chair type?
Now is the time to think about vehicle and equipment finance. Our dedicated specialists will work with you to tailor repayments to suit your cash flow. Approved customers may not have to pay a deposit, freeing up your valuable capital for other cash flow needs!
Contact us now and get in before 30 June 2021.
All lending provided by ANZ under the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme is subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions and Fees and charges apply. For information and eligibility rules please visit Government SME Guarantee Scheme.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
This is general information only and does not constitute tax advice. We recommend you obtain independent advice from a financial planner and registered tax agent if you are considering whether this product is right for you.
Asset must be used for business purposes only, minimum amount $7,500. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
Vehicle and Equipment Finance product is a Chattel Mortgage. Some used assets may be ineligible under the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme.Return
Eligibility: Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme
* Your business must have an ABN.
* Your business must have an annual turnover that is less than $50 million (2019-20 income year) and/or is likely to be less than $50 million (2020‑21 income year).
* You are applying for new lending for business purposes. Refinance is only allowed for the re-finance of existing lending under Phase 1 of the Government’s SME Guarantee Scheme.
* Lending cannot be used to: purchase residential property or a financial product; to lease, rent, hire or hire purchase existing assets that are more than half way into their effective life; or for the provision of loans to an ‘associated entity’.
* Lending is capped at $1 million in aggregate per ABN. This incorporates all lending that qualifies under the Scheme taken out by the ABN from any provider, excluding any Phase 1 Scheme lending.
* All lending must be unconditionally approved with signed contracts returned to ANZ by 30 June 2021.Return