All lending provided by ANZ under the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme is subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions and Fees and charges apply. For information and eligibility rules please visit Government SME Guarantee Scheme.
Interest rates shown on this page are current as at Monday 29 April 2019 and are subject to change.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
This is general information only and does not constitute tax advice. We recommend you obtain independent advice from a financial planner and registered tax agent if you are considering whether this product is right for you.
This page contains only general information which is subject to change and is not a substitute for commercial judgement or professional advice. This information does not take into account your personal and financial needs, particular objectives and/or circumstances, and you should seek appropriate independent advice (which may include property, legal, financial, taxation and accounting advice) before making any decisions, investing, or acting on it.
Tools, templates, checklists, and calculators (“ANZ Tools”) linked or referred to on this page, are only some of many ways to analyse a business or industry, or to assist your planning and business decision making. You should seek the assistance of your accountant, business or other advisor when either planning for or analysing your business.
To the extent permitted by law, all members of the ANZ group of companies, their employees, officers and contractors (“ANZ“), offer no warranty and disclaim liability or responsibility to any person for any actions, claims, costs, demands, liability, or direct or indirect losses or damage that may result from using or relying on the information set out in the anz.com pages or the ANZ Tools, and / or any act, omission or error, by any person in relation to them. To the extent permitted by law, ANZ makes no warranty and has no liability in respect of your use and reliance. ANZ Tools are also subject in many cases to further specific cautionary wording and disclaimers which you should read.
Asset must be used for business purposes only, minimum amount $7,500. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.Back to top
Vehicle and Equipment Finance product is a Chattel Mortgage. Some used assets may be ineligible under the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme.Back to top
Eligibility: Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme
* Your business must have an ABN.
* Your business must have an annual turnover that is less than $50 million (2019-20 income year) and/or is likely to be less than $50 million (2020‑21 income year).
* You are applying for new lending for business purposes. Refinance is only allowed for the re-finance of existing lending under Phase 1 of the Government’s SME Guarantee Scheme.
* Lending cannot be used to: purchase residential property or a financial product; to lease, rent, hire or hire purchase existing assets that are more than half way into their effective life; or for the provision of loans to an ‘associated entity’.
* Lending is capped at $1 million in aggregate per ABN. This incorporates all lending that qualifies under the Scheme taken out by the ABN from any provider, excluding any Phase 1 Scheme lending.
* All lending must be unconditionally approved with signed contracts returned to ANZ by 30 June 2021.Back to top