Whether it's to buy your new car, renovate your home, go on a much needed holiday or to consolidate your debts, an ANZ Personal Loan could help you get what you want, without the wait.
- Borrow $5,000 or more.
- Choose a loan term from 1-7 years.
- Make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Choose between our fixed and variable interest rates.
Get the flexibility you want with a variable rate personal loan.
|Click to expand or contractFees and charges|
|Click to expand or contractPersonal loan eligibility|
To meet the ANZ Personal Loan eligibility criteria, you need to:
Proof of income
You may need to provide one of the following
Existing ANZ customers do not need to provide the above documents if their wages are credited to an ANZ account.
See personal loan eligibility to find out what you’ll need to apply.
|Click to expand or contractTiming|
How to apply
On the phone
Call 1800 339 410, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
At a branch
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Early repayment costs apply if you repay your loan early during a fixed interest rate period.
2. Rates as at (View current rates) and subject to change.
3. These comparison rates are based on a $30,000 Personal Loan for a five year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
A Comparison Rate Schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
4. Terms and conditions apply.
5. Terms and conditions apply. If you are not a permanent Australian resident, you may still be eligible to apply but will be required to meet specific visa and income verification requirements. Please visit an ANZ branch or call 1800 339 410 to discuss your application.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.