An unsecured car loan means you don’t need to use your car as security against the loan amount.
You can choose between the flexibility of a variable rate loan or having more control over your budget with a fixed rate loan.
Variable rate loan
Fixed rate loan
Flexible repayment options
Certainty of fixed repayments
|Additional repayments||Make extra repayments at no extra cost.1
||Fees and charges apply.
|Redraw facility||Redraw allows you to access additional loan payments you have made.2
Fees and charges
Apply for an ANZ Personal Loan
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. A Deferred Establishment Fee will apply if you repay your Variable Rate Loan within 12 months of the date of advance.
2. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Rates as at (View current rates) and subject to change.
4. These comparison rates are based on a $30,000 Personal Loan for a five year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan
5. ANZ Loan Protection is underwritten by OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) ABN 33 009 657 176 and QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd ABN 78 003 191 035.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) (ABN 11 005 357 522) is an authorised deposit taking institution (bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). OnePath Life is owned by ANZ – it is the co-issuer of the product (along with QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545) but it is not a bank. Except as set out in the issuer's contract terms (including the Product Disclosure Statement), this product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group companies. None of them stands behind or guarantees the issuers. Terms and Conditions apply. View insurance disclaimer and important notes.
6. Applications must be submitted at an ANZ branch, and approved before noon Monday to Friday (AEST). Customers must have approved funds deposited into an existing ANZ Everyday account.
7. Loan Administration Fee of $10 per month will be charged once every three months, for the previous three months.