ANZ Breakfree Package
By bundling together your home loan, bank account and credit card in an ANZ Breakfree Package, you could save over $2,000 in the first year!*
Get a bundle of savings and benefits
Discounts and fee waivers
|Home loan interest rate discounts and fee waivers|
|Transaction account fee waivers|
|Credit card fee waivers|
|Optional insurance discounts|
|Advice fee waivers and discounts|
Special interest rate discounts
|Total mortgage lending^||Borrowing 80% or less of the property value||Borrowing more than 80% of the property value|
|$250,000 - $499,999||0.80% p.a. discount||0.75% p.a. discount|
|$500,000 and above||0.90% p.a. discount||0.85% p.a. discount|
Example of how ANZ Breakfree Package could save you money
|Benefit||First year savings||Ongoing annual savings p.a.|
|0.60% p.a. discount on $250,000 ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan and Residential Investment Loan rates||$1500||$1500|
|No Loan Approval Fee on your ANZ Home Loan||$600||-|
|No monthly Loan Administration Charge on your ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan||$60||$60|
|No monthly account service fee on one ANZ One offset account||$120||$120|
|No annual account fee on your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account||$240||$240|
|Minus the annual ANZ Breakfree Package Fee||-$375||-$375|
|ANZ Breakfree Package savings||$2,145||$1,545|
|Insurance discount: 10% off an average8 ANZ Home Insurance5 premium of $1,100||$110||-|
|Total potential savings
(including optional insurance discounts)
The above example is for illustrative purposes only and assumes: interest only repayments, minimum repayments are made as scheduled through the life of the loan and no additional repayments are made. Other fees and charges may apply.
How to apply or enquire
To be eligible for an ANZ Breakfree Package you must:
Refer to the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions (PDF 168kB) for further details.
To receive the interest rate and fee benefits on new loans with the ANZ Breakfree Package, you must have one of the following:
You can enjoy the fee waiver benefits of the ANZ Breakfree Package if you use one of the following:
If you have one of the following credit cards, you can enjoy the fee benefits:
Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
It is important to consider the following with ANZ Breakfree:
All ANZ Breakfree Package benefits are subject to the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions and any relevant Product Disclosure Statements or terms and conditions.
Any relevant Special Offer terms and conditions apply
Eligibility criteria applies to the ANZ Breakfree Package, including a minimum lending requirement of $150,000. Breakfree benefits only apply while you maintain the package and meet ongoing eligibility criteria. See the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions (PDF 168kB).
* This example is for illustrative purposes. It is based on a $250,000 standard variable loan under ANZ Breakfree and the following:
Interest rate discounted by 0.60% p.a.
No loan approval fee
No monthly loan administration charge
No monthly account service fee on an ANZ One Offset account
No annual account fee on an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card
Interest only repayments
Minimum repayments are made as scheduled through the life of the loan
No additional repayments are made.
ANZ Breakfree annual package fee applies ($375)
1. Interest rate discounts apply to eligible loan accounts linked to the Breakfree Package which meet minimum lending requirements ($150,000).
2. To be eligible for the Breakfree Package, Total Mortgage Lending must be $150,000 or more.
3. Fees are waived on eligible loan accounts linked to the Breakfree package where those fees become due on or after those loans become part of your Breakfree package
4. The Annual Account Fee is waived on one eligible ANZ credit card account held under an ANZ Breakfree Package. The waiver only applies while the account is held under the package. A Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 per cardholder may apply to ANZ Rewards and ANZ Frequent Flyer accounts.
5. ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are jointly issued by OnePath General Insurance Pty Limited (ABN 56 072 892 365) and QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035) (QBE). ANZ Mortgage Protection Insurance is jointly issued by OnePath Life Limited (ABN 33 009 657 176) and QBE. This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. ANZ recommends that you read ANZ Financial Services Guide (PDF 520kB) and the relevant ANZ Home insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy (PDF 936kB), ANZ Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy (PDF 686kB), ANZ Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy (PDF 655kB) and ANZ Mortgage Protection Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy (PDF 307kB), available by calling 13 16 14 or visiting anz.com before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, any of these products. To be entitled to a discount on your insurance you must notify the issuers of these products at the time of application that you are an ANZ Breakfree Package customer. Please note for ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance the discount is only applicable to the first year’s premium. Reference to insurance premium amounts for the purposes of calculating the applicable Breakfree Package benefits exclude any stamp duty, GST and other government fees, charges or levies components that are included in the total premium amount paid by you. These discounts are not available in conjunction with any other discount offer made by issuers of these products or ANZ.
6. ANZ Financial Planners are representatives of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence.
7. The discount of up to $220 off the ANZ Financial Planning One-Off Adviser Service Fee only applies to life insurance recommendations and upon you notifying your ANZ Financial Planner that you are an ANZ Breakfree Package customer. The discount is available once per ANZ Breakfree Package. Any other advice not related to life insurance may attract additional Adviser Service Fees. ANZ Financial Planners are representatives of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence.
8. Average premium is calculated by: total amount of new business premium divided by total number of new business policies sold.
Fixed Rates are subject to change until your loan settles and by payment of a Lock Rate Fee. Early Repayment Costs are not included but may influence the cost of the loan if you make early or additional repayments. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any branch. Fixed rate home loans aren’t for everyone. Early Repayment Costs may apply if you make changes to your loan or additional payments above the allowed amount. This cost can be very large and you should ask us for an estimate before making changes during the fixed rate period. ANZ Breakfree Package fee applies. Other fees, charges and eligibility criteria apply. Please see the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions available on this page or at any branch.
^Total Mortgage Lending - Means the sum of the account balances, plus any funds available for redraw, of home and investment loan accounts and the credit limit of any Equity Manager facilities held in the names of the applicants or borrowers, whether or not the loan is linked to the ANZ Breakfree Package. It does not include Nominated Loan Accounts which are held by other Package Holders.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.