50,000 bonus Qantas Points. Spend of $1,500 on eligible purchases required1.
- Earn Qantas Points2.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer card holders can get a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and save $89.503- apply online at the Qantas website.
- Qantas Points are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month.
- ANZ Visa payWave, a new contactless payment feature on the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- ANZ Falcon™ 24/7 card monitoring.
- Worldwide emergency replacement for your ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards.
- Add up to three additional cardholders to your account.
- Access to optional services:
- Earn Qantas Points2 from everyday purchases:
|Qantas Points2 earn rate for spend on eligible purchases:|
|1.0 Qantas Point2 : $1 ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® cards, up to $3,000 per statement period|
|0.5 Qantas Point2 : $1 ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa cards, up to $3,000 per statement period|
|Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point2 per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services8.There is no limit on the amount of Bonus Points you can earn in a statement period.|
- Use your cards at any of ANZ's Bonus Partners to earn Bonus Points2. Visit the ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website to find out more.
- All points earned automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month once we receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
- Amazing offers with Amexconnect.
- Invites to special events, exclusive packages and home entertainment www.visaentertainment.com.au.
How ANZ Frequent Flyer works:
- Two ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards, one account and one credit limit
- One Total Annual Fee5
- Realise true points2 earning power with your ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card. It’s accepted at major supermarkets, department stores, petrol stations and much more
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card is accepted at 36 million locations worldwide
- If you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, get your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership3 now. When you receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number, be sure to include it on your application form when applying for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
How to apply:
You don't need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Earn Qantas Points2 and enjoy Platinum benefits with ANZ Frequent Flyer.
Find out more about ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
Do you already have an ANZ Frequent Flyer account?
Add an ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express credit card to your existing account and watch your points soar
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account by 27 October 2014. The bonus Qantas Points offer is not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Qantas Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must make $1,500 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your account within four months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at anytime.
2. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account, and for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum are capped at $6,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $6,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. No spend cap applies to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
3. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at the Qantas website. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
5. For ANZ Frequent Flyer, a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Frequent Flyer an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
6. Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay the Closing Balance (or, if applicable, the Closing Balance less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay Later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
7. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ, 3K, VF or GK flight number. A limited number of seats on selected partner airlines (as offered by Qantas at the time of booking on qantas.com) may be combined with Qantas or Jetstar flights in a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. Partner airline flights which may be combined with Jetstar flights in an Any Seat Award are more limited than those which may be combined with Qantas flights. See qantas.com/anyseat for more details. Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. The ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel entirely within Australia and selected international flights (commencing in Australia) is only available when booking at qantas.com and ’Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ is not selected. For travel entirely within New Zealand, the ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges with Qantas Points is only available on qantas.com when the ‘Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ checkbox is ticked before searching for flights. Classic Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure, unless booking on qantas.com where award bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure for domestic flights and up to 4 hours for international flights. Classic Awards are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and some restrictions may apply. For eligible flights see terms and conditions.
8. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.