0% p.a. on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards for the first 12 months then unpaid balance reverts to the standard annual percentage interest rate on balance transfers, currently (View current rates)8
- Earn uncapped Qantas Points1on your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum account.
- Get a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership - apply online at the Qantas website and save $89.509.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card holders have access to a range of useful Platinum benefits including:
- Overseas travel and medical insurance2, provided by QBE Insurance.You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)3.
- Extended Warranty7, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance7 and Rental excess cover2.
- Exclusive offers and benefits with entré for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express cardholders.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum Visa card holders are eligible for Visa Platinum privileges.
Interest rate on purchases
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free period on purchases
Up to 55 days5
Minimum credit limit
Total annual fee
- ANZ Visa payWave, a new contactless payment feature on the ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum Visa credit card allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement for your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum cards.
- Add up to 9 additional cardholders to your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account.
- Access to optional services:
- Earn Qantas Points1 from everyday purchases
|Points earn rate on eligible purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions)|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express credit card||1.5 points1 = $1|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum credit card||1 point1 = $2|
- Points1 earned are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month.
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership9.
- Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance2.
- Rental Excess Cover2.
- Personal Concierge booking service10.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance7 on most items bought with your credit cards.
- Extended Warranty7.
- Best Price Guarantee Scheme: Claim the difference if, within 21 days, you see what you've bought with your Platinum credit card advertised cheaper7.
- Transport Accident Cover when travelling on a plane, tourist bus, train or ferry paid for with your Platinum credit card2.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance against unforeseen events including trip cancellation, flight delays and lost or stolen luggage for holidays of up to 14 days7.
- Exclusive offers and benefits with entré for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express cardholders.
- Access to Visa Platinum Concierge and Visa Platinum privileges.
How the ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account works
- Two cards, one account, one credit limit.
- Uncapped Qantas Points1 earning.
- Realise true points1 earning power with your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express card. It's accepted at major supermarkets, department stores, petrol stations and much more.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum credit card is also accepted at 36 million locations worldwide.
- If you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, get your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership9 now. When you receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number, be sure to include it on your application form when applying for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account.
- Compare platinum credit cards
- Compare frequent flyer credit cards
How to apply:
Get a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and save $89.509.
You don't need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Need a simple credit card account and still want to earn Qantas Points? Consider ANZ Frequent Flyer.
Find out more about ANZ Frequent Flyer
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are now also referred to as Qantas Points. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Points only accrue in respect of purchases (which excludes cash advances and balance transfers), other than premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An account holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited. Some flights may not have Classic Award seats available. For more information go to the Qantas website. ANZ is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under the National Consumer Credit Laws. The Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
3. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10th March 2014.
5. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
6. For ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum a total annual fee of $295 applies which includes a $240 annual account fee and a $55 Rewards Program services fee. For additional cardholders an additional cardholder fee of $10 and Rewards Program services fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The total annual fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different total annual fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the total annual fee that applies to their account.
7. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards- Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
8. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 15 April 2014. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. For credit card applicants the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for, or activating, the credit card. For credit card applicants, the Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 12 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. In the case of a balance transfer to an existing ANZ credit card, the Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 12 months after the date the balance transfer request is processed by us, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. The standard annual percentage interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and standard balance transfers and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum, as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
9. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online . This is offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
10. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 76kB) for further information.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.