Using ANZ Internet Banking you can schedule up to ten multiple future dated payments, transfers and bill payments from one or more accounts.
This allows you to schedule a mix of the following payment/transfer types at once:
- Pay Anyone
- Transfer between my accounts
- Pay BPAY® bills
How do I schedule multiple payments/transfers?
Scheduling multiple payments and transfers is easy.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Schedule multiple payments/transfers" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Fill in the transfer funds section
- From: choose the ANZ account you wish to transfer funds from, using the drop down list.
- This will display all of your ANZ accounts that you have linked to ANZ Internet Banking.
- All of the payments and transfers will be taken from this account as a single debit.
- Transfer date: enter the payment/transfer date. To do this you can either:
- select the calendar icon and click on the date required, or
- enter the date in the format DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 22/02/2010).
- Remember your payments and transfers will need to have a future date.
- Your name: enter your name. This will appear on your payee's statement.
Step 2 - Fill in the "To" details
- To: choose the biller/payee/account to transfer funds to, using the drop down list, which displays all your previously saved billers, payees and your own ANZ accounts that you've linked to ANZ Internet Banking. If the biller or payee is not listed:
- click on the "Add a biller" link to add a biller, or
- click on the "Add a payee" link to add a payee.
- Reference: fill in a reference for your own records.
- Transfer amount: enter the amount you wish to transfer, using a decimal point, if applicable.
- When you are happy with all the details click the "Add to list" button.
Step 3 - Add more payments/transfers
- To add more payments/transfers repeats steps 1-2.
- Each time you click "Add to list" the payment/transfer details will display in the list.
- If you need to remove a payment/transfer click on the "Remove" button to the right of the list.
- You can also change the payment/transfer amount if necessary by clicking in the amount box and editing it as needed.
Step 4 - Click continue
- When you are happy with the list of payments/transfers, the "From" account selected and the payment/transfer dates click "Continue".
Step 5 - Review your request
Review all your information to ensure it is correct. If information is incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful payment/transfer or the wrong payee, biller or account receiving funds.
- If you notice mistakes select "Back" and re-enter the correct details following steps 1–5.
Step 6 - Confirm your payments/transfers
When you are happy with the information entered select "Confirm". This will complete the payment/transfer and a confirmation message will display.
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Operators can click "Request authorisation" to submit the multiple transfers and payments to the relevant Authorisers or Administrators for approval.
Step 7 - View your lodgement receipt
- Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that your payment/transfer have been submitted successfully.
- This does not mean the payment/transaction will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you have entered being accurate and sufficient available funds being in the account from which the payment/transfer is to be made.
- Please make a note of the lodgement number for your own records.
When you are paying/transferring money it is your responsibility to ensure the details you provide are correct. We do not check payment/transfer details. If payment/transfer details are incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful payment/transfer or the wrong payee/biller/account receiving funds and funds may not be recovered.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.