We make it easy for you to pay your ANZ Credit Card online.
- Choose the linked account to pay your ANZ Credit Card from.
- Then choose to make a one off payment or recurring credit card payments.
- You can also pay your ANZ Credit Card using either our Pay BPAY® bills or transfer between my accounts services.
Remember the ANZ Credit Card account you wish to pay must be linked to your ANZ Internet Banking.
How do I pay my ANZ Credit Card online?
To pay your ANZ Credit Card:
- Go to the "Payments" menu
- Select the "Pay ANZ Credit Card" option and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your credit card account.
- Then select the "Pay ANZ Credit Card" link and follow the steps below.
Please note that this pay credit card function is not the same as CardPay Direct, and different rules apply.
Step 1 - Select the ANZ account to pay your credit from
- From: select the account you wish to pay your credit card from, using the drop down list.
- Only valid accounts for this transaction type are listed.
Step 2 - Select the ANZ Credit Card you would like to pay
- To: select the credit card, using the drop down list.
- All the credit cards you currently have linked to ANZ Internet Banking will be listed.
- If the credit card you wish to pay is not displayed here, check that the account has been linked to ANZ Internet Banking. If you need help contact us.
Step 3 - Select a payment method
You have three options:
Option 1 - Make a one off transfer
- Payment of $: enter the amount you wish to transfer, using a decimal point, if applicable.
- Click "Submit".
Option 2 - Make regular payments on the due date
Use the radio buttons to select one of the following three payment amounts.
- Minimum monthly payments
- Your minimum monthly payment is the minimum amount you must pay to your credit card every month.
- It does not include any overdue/overlimit amounts.
- Any overdue/overlimit amounts need to be paid immediately.
- Set monthly payment
- Select the radio button and enter your nominated amount into the blank field.
- Please note: we will debit the minimum monthly payment on your statement of account if you specify an amount that’s lower than the required payment. This is to help you avoid late payment fees.
- If you nominate to pay an amount that’s greater than the outstanding balance on your credit card, this amount will still be debited.
- You must specify an amount that’s greater than $25.
- Full closing statement
- The closing balance amount includes any overdue/over limit amount owing as well as the current balance owing on the account.
- For example, if the overdue/over limit amount owing is $100.00, and your current balance owing is $900.00, your closing balance amount is $1000.00
- Payment start date: select when you would like the payment cycle to start, using the drop down list.
- Click "Create regular payment".
Please note: These payments will be made irrespective of whether you make other payments to your credit card. If you exceed your allocated credit limit, you will need to make an immediate payment yourself to ensure your credit rating is maintained and to avoid incurring interest.
If you have exceeded your credit card limit and have selected the minimum payment to be paid to your credit card, the over-limit amount and minimum payment will be charged. If however you make a payment yourself, this will not alter or affect the Pay ANZ Credit Card payment which will occur on the due date of your payment.
Option 3 - Other payment options
- If you would like to make payments at regular intervals other than the payment due date, click the Transfer between my accounts link.
- To pay a credit card from another financial institution, click the Pay BPAY® bills link.
- By choosing to use either of these two payment methods you will be redirected to respective functions within ANZ Internet Banking to complete your transaction.
Step 4 - Review your information
Review all your information to ensure it is correct. If information is incorrect it may result in an unsuccessful payment or the payment being made to the wrong credit card.
- If you notice mistakes click "Back" and re-enter the correct details following steps 1-4.
Step 5 - Confirm your transfer
- When you are happy with the information entered click "Confirm". This will complete the transfer and a confirmation message will display.
Step 6 - View your lodgement receipt
- Your lodgement receipt is displayed to confirm that your transaction has been submitted successfully.
- This does not mean the transaction will be processed successfully as that is dependent on the details you have entered being accurate.
- Please make a note of the receipt number and lodgement number for your own records.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.