Your Pay Anyone payee list is comprised of the recipients you have saved in order to make Pay Anyone payments to them in the future.
You can add new payment type/s to existing payee/s and have up to 20 payment types linked to a single payee.
Note: Payment types include BSB and Account numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, ABN/ACNs and Organisation IDs.
How do I add an ABN/ACN to an existing payee?
To add an ABN/ACN to an existing payee, you’ll need to be logged in to ANZ Internet Banking.
Step 1 – Navigate to “Manage payees”
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Manage payees”.
Step 2 – Add the ABN/ACN
- Find the payee who you’d like to add a payment type to after doing the following:
- Looking through your payees; or
- Filtering your payees using the filter textbox (look for the magnifying glass).
- Enter characters of your payee’s nickname or any associated payment type.
- Select “Edit” for the payee you wish to add the payment type to.
- Under “Add a new payment type”, select “ABN/ACN”.
- Enter the payee’s ABN/ACN.
- Check the payee’s ABN/ACN is linked to a bank account by selecting “Check ABN/ACN”.
- If the ABN/ACN is linked to a bank account, a “Save” button will appear.
- Check that the name shown is the name of the person/business you intend to pay before selecting “Save”.
- If the ABN/ACN isn’t linked to a bank account, it will display an error message prompting you to check that the ABN/ACN is correct.
- You will be returned to your Pay Anyone payee list.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.