Pay Anyone is an easy way to transfer money from your account to someone else's account. If you remove your access you will no longer be able to transfer funds to another Australian Financial Institution (bank, building society, credit union) in this way.
- You will also lose your payee list with all of your saved recipients' details.
- To re-gain access you'll need to register again and re-enter payee details.
How do I remove my Pay Anyone access?
Removing your Pay Anyone access is easy.
- Go to the "Payments" menu
- Select "Pay Anyone"
- Select the "Change your daily limit" link and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to either the "Settings" menu or the “Payments” menu
- Select "Change my Pay Anyone limit" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Select "Remove Pay Anyone access"
By removing your Pay Anyone access you will also remove your access to International Services (transferring funds overseas, purchasing travellers' cheques and foreign currency).
Both your Pay Anyone and international payee lists will be deleted and you will not be able to retrieve the details.
You cannot remove your Pay Anyone access if you have future or recurring Pay Anyone payments/transfers scheduled. You must first cancel any pending future payments/transfers.
If you wish to delete a future dated or recurring payment/transfer, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 11.59pm (Melbourne time) on the day prior to the payment/transfer date.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.