Using ANZ Internet Banking you can easily keep track of any past payments and transfers from your linked accounts and also any accounts you may have de-linked from your ANZ Internet Banking CRN.
- When viewing the summary of your past payments and transfers it may be more convenient to sort them by account.
How do I sort my past payments/transfers by account?
Sorting past payments/transfers by account is easy.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "View past payments/transfers" and follow the steps below.
A summary of your past payments and transfers will be displayed.
Step 1 - Select the "View by account" link
- This link is located above your past payment/transfer summary.
- Your screen will refresh and your past payments will be sorted according to your accounts.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.