ANZ Internet Banking offers convenient international services that allow you to transfer funds overseas, purchase travellers' cheques and foreign currency. You can also view foreign exchange rates.
In order to use these international services you must first register.
How do I register for international services?
Registering for International Services is easy.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "International services" and follow the steps below.
Before registering for international services
- Your Pay Anyone daily limit will apply to international services.
- You can set up or amend your Pay Anyone daily limit by selecting the appropriate limit from the options displayed during international services registration.
Step 1 - Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
Step 2 - Select the "Apply" button
- After you click the "Apply" button, a new screen will display confirming international services has been activated.