Your international payee list is the list of recipients you have saved in order to transfer funds overseas. If the recipients' details change you can easily edit them.
How do I edit an international payee?
To edit an international payee in your list:
- Go to the “Payments” menu.
- Select “International Services”.
- Select “Manage international payees”.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to either the "Settings" menu or the “Payments” menu.
- Select “International payee list”.
Step 1 - Select the payee and click "Edit payee"
To edit a payee, start by selecting the payee you wish to edit.
Step 2 - Make your updates and click "Save"
Fields marked on the screen with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If these are not entered, processing cannot continue. These include Account name and, depending on the destination country:
When you are happy with your edits slick "Save". Your payee details will then be updated.