Adding a payee to your international payee list means that you can easily transfer money to that person's account without having to fill in their account details each time.
- You can also edit a payee's details or delete them at any stage.
How do I add an international payee?
To add an international payee to your list:
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "International Services".
- Select "Manage international payees".
- Go to either the "Settings" menu or the “Payments” menu.
- Select "International payee list".
- Go to the "International Money Transfer" screen.
- Go to Step 2 of the payment flow.
Then select "Add payee" and follow the steps below.
Before adding an international payee
- Before you add an international payee to your international payee list you must ensure they are aware:
- of ANZ's identity and contact information
- that they are able to access the information ANZ holds about them
- that their banking details are collected for transferring money directly into their account
- that ANZ will not disclose their information to other organisations.
Remember that it is your responsibility to ensure the details provided by you are correct as we do not check that the details are correct.
Step 1 - Enter the Beneficiary bank details
Fields marked on the screen with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If these are not entered, processing cannot continue. These include Account name and, depending on the destination country:
Step 2 - Save the international payee
If you are happy with the information select "Save".
- This will save the international payee's information in your international payee list.
Next time you want to transfer funds to this payee you can select them in Step 2 of the International Money Transfer payment flow.