International services within ANZ Internet Banking make it easy for you to transact across the globe.
- If you remove your access you will not be able to transfer funds overseas, purchase international drafts, travellers' cheques or foreign currency online.
- You will also lose your international payee list with all of your saved recipients' details.
To re-gain access you'll need to register again.
How do I remove my international services access?
To delete your international services access:
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "International services".
- Select the "Change international services registration" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Click the "Remove international services" link
You can also remove your access to international services by clicking on the "Remove access to international services" link on the international services landing page
By removing your international access you will forfeit your ability to transfer funds overseas, purchase international bank drafts, travellers' cheques and foreign currency.
- Your international payee list will be deleted and you won't be able to retrieve them.
- You can re-register for international services anytime.